Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Amazing Bengal from those who should know

I am including a few comments from some folks that have adopted some of our kittens. Of course I am not including their names for obvious reasons, but the stories are true!

Recently, I faced some complications to my health. My little guy seemed to know I wasn’t feeling well and staked out a spot in the bed next to me and camped out for HOURS…such a love. Also, he has discovered the joy of ice cubes in the water bowl and paws around until they melt…loves it. He has full run of the house now and is fearless/curious and friendly to visitors. (Leigh)

There were 22 Bengal cats and 9 Bengal kittens at the show. Nice ones, too! So Linus had a lot of competition. There was a Seal Mink Spotted Tabby so he was competing for Best of Division. He ended up with: 12 - Best of Color 9 - Best of Division; 3 - 2nd Best of Division; 2 - Best of Breed; 3 - 2nd Best of Breed; 1 - 3rd Best of Breed. 3 ribbons: 4th place SH (16 total); 5th place SH (16 total); 5th place AB (31 total). Very nice showing, indeed! :) And we had a lot of fun! (Susan)

No comments: