Friday, April 4, 2008

Cat Shows

Though I would give you a little information on my recent cat show experiences. Since the first of the year I have been to a show in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, then to one in Birmingham, AL, and finally Atlanta, Georgia. I have gotten myself pretty involved in these shows. I serve as Treasurer for the Destiny Cat Fanciers that puts on the Fort Walton show; as Vice President of the Bama Paws & Claws club that puts on the Birmingham show, and Treasurer and Co-Show Manager of the Hotlanta Cool Cats club that puts on the Atlanta show. It has been a lot of fun, but a lot of work. I really love seeing all the really "cutting edge" cats, talking with the breeders and owners, and the judges. What a great learning experience.

I will be going to St. Petersburg, FL at the end of April. I just may go to "Big Cat Rescue" again. I loved that place.

No comments: